Happy with Smoant customer service

4.9

I made an error by giving a bad review about Smoant China vape units and supplies customer service and want to correct it. I said they don't reply to emails, but they do if you send from your email account.

Do not use their online email on their website; I did not get a response. But when sent from my email account, they replied promptly. They honored thire 90 day warranty on a failed unit I bought that the buttons fell off and it quit working. It was a quality unit and worked well until the buttons fell off.

They sent me one of their new models as a replacement at no cost; and shipped it expedited from Hong Kong as well, so it was received in only four days! Very pleased with Smoant in China and can highly recommend!

Product or Service Mentioned: Smoant Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 20.

Smoant's CUSTOMER NO SERVICE

2.7
Style and Design
Usability

I purchased a Smoant Charon TC 218 for $69.99 from a local vape shop. It worked fine, and i was satisfied enough with the unit.

But two months after i purchased it, the vape buttons just fell off. I was simply vaping and when I pressed the buttons to vape, they just fell off in my lap. So I understand that things happen and wasn't too upset. Then I found out my local vape shop would not help me with the warranty and basically told me I was on my own to get it replaced under warranty.

There is a three month warranty on the unit, but the company is located in China. They have NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL, you only can contact them via email. So I sent an email the first week in February and saw that they were on Chinese Holiday until February 25th. So I patiently waited until after February 25th, and sent another email with no response, and another email with no response, and another email with no response.

They will not reply to my emails for customer service to replace my unit under warranty, and I am approaching the end of the 3 month warranty deadline. So I am basically stuck with a unit that will not work and cannot get replaced. I am out $75 with no recourse on getting it replaced under warranty.

This leads me to believe that Smoant does not have customer service they have CUSTOMER NO SERVICE and do not stand behind their products. Very upsetting...

Product or Service Mentioned: Smoant Charon Box Mod.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 10.